How do I grow my SAAS? Advice Needed

peace608

Hello everyone, I developed a SaaS tool for dropshippers. This tool helps dropshippers analyse their stores in about 3 minutes. It gives them a report on metrics like SEO, store speed, product potential et al and grades the store in percentage.

I personally think this is very useful because I really needed this solution myself. For the past few months, it’s been free and I have had people use it.

So my question is, how do I monetize this and how do I market it?

I’m thinking about the subscription model but I’m wondering what price point makes sense and would people be willing to pay for it?

Your advice will be appreciated

@peace608 Make a landing page(with emphasis on how it improves the users' business) and a tutorial video, share it on producthunt, post it on /r/dropship/, /r/dropshipping/, /r/SideProject/, /r/thesidehustle/, /r/beermoney/, /r/shopify/, /r/Entrepreneur/, /r/EntrepreneurRideAlong/, etc. Look at how other people sell their SaaS

@peace608 Just a thought, or any social media platform. People are lazy and they love secrets. Make informative videos showing how you make money and plug your SaaS tool in the videos.

@peace608 So I would suggest social listening marketing as a good cost effective way to gain early users. That’s actually why I built the tool I built. Long term though you need to get that SEO going through content marketing.

I’m interested in the other responses you will get so I’m going to follow this post.

!NotifyMe