How I made $1k revenue in 8 days?

sarah1972

Hi guys,

I am Bahauddin Aziz and I am building fastreach.io, it is a cold emailing SaaS aimed to make hyper-personalization at scale.

I am sharing a story on how I made the first few dollars with this business with just an alpha product by independently doing lifetime deals.

So basically, since the inception of the idea, instead of going and building the product, I created a landing page and offered a prebooking lifetime deal at $99 and then started with the marketing of it.

I got several thousand visitors in just 2 days (thanks to Reddit) and then it happened, someone bought the LTD. It was so fucking exciting that we sold it in just the second day.

Next, I started building the product. With days n nights of coding, I built the alpha version of it and then invited around a 100 people to join and try it. Got amazing response with signups and then I proposed a lifetime deal to them (for $199) and limited it to just 3 days.

People were damn interested and this pushy timeline made them make a quick decision. Hence getting me several purchases.

I didn't wanted many lifetime customers, but I got few bucks and a ton of validation :)

@sarah1972 Awesome work man, congratulations on getting the first paying customers and getting that validation! Time to get the next 100 😉 Upward and onwards 🚀

@sarah1972 And I'm guessing those conversations are happening in this sub or are there other places you frequent to find out what are the problems people are having to help solve it?

@sarah1972 Heyyyy you! I have had this same idea for a while now and me and my business partners were just talking about it today! Glad to see this is something people find is useful :)