How should I reach my local clientele ?

scdavid43

Good evening. I have a commercial cleaning company, I've had it open for half a decade now. The beginning of last year I was racking up $10k a month working 5-10 hours a week and paying employees. Clients I got from Yelp and a referral .

I had open heart surgery the same year 2 weeks into February and had to get used to a new body (22) . So l wasn't looking for my clientele. I got too comfortable and let the business ride . I lost those clients a couple months ago and getting back into the rhythm but at a larger scale from the knowledge I gained .

I'm thinking about making stickers or flyers with my companies details and having them in food spots downtown to reach potential clients of the larger buildings in the area / sky scrapers . Do you think it's professional to find a cleaning company in a food spot on a sticker or flyer ?

So far im just cold emailing property managers , no response. Will do door knocking once I gain my new business cards.

For my cold emailing I include a deep cleaning for areas that have not been reached, carpet shampoo after the winter and window cleaning as a complimentary . For the ceaning services we do an affordable and tailored to liking as well.

I appreciate the help !

Back