How to get 8 hours or work, 8 of sleep and 8 of other things and not lose my sanity

mrslunceford

Hi everybody🤗

How do you do you schedules for work?(Entrepreneurs)

(Including meal times +cooking time, administrative/organisational chores, gym time, recreational time etc.)
I am having a really hard time trying to fit all in a day and get enough sleep while doing it.

@mrslunceford As an entrepreneur and small business owner, I don’t think that is possible. Not right off the bat at least. I grew my service business from scratch and worked all day doing the work and then all night taking care of the administrative stuff. Now, I have a solid team behind me that can take some of the load off of my shoulders and let me enjoy my the life I created. I also have a bad ass fiancé that has a full time job as well, and still pulls most of the weight around the house when I do have to work 24/7! There’s no easy answer to your question! You just have to grind through it and you will make time for the priorities!

@mrslunceford Man, what I recommend you to solve this common problem that we have as an entrepreneur is to read the book "Getting things done", (you can find it very easily in pdfdrive.com), but the more important thing is to put into practice what the book says, I did and now I have more results and more productivity, having time for everything important to me (even watch animes, time for my hobby and others things more), I personally use Notion and paper and pencil for organizing everything (you will understand it when you read the book) if you have any other kind of questions, just contact me.

@mrslunceford Omad (one meal a day) helps immensely. I also do 48-72 hour fasts at times. But it’s still a challenge to get work, sleep, gym time, and time to unwind in a day. Wishing we has more hours in a day — every day! Stay strong and persevere (and try to avoid burning out, if possible!)!

@mrslunceford No problem! And nice. One trick I’ve learned is cooking in bulk. Like, I steam 6lbs of chicken at a time. Makes it super easy to eat clean and work on getting lean 😁👍🏼👍🏼