How to get myself a Schedule K-1 as an S Corp?

jul44

So I am in the process now of filling out an 1120S form for the LLC that I own that I have elected to have taxed as an S Corp. I see that there is a part of this form here that says 'Schedule K' but it does not says Schedule K-1 and it is part of the 1120S. From what I understand of taxes, I need to get myself a Schedule K-1 and fill it out using information that I have gotten from the Schedule K section of my 1120S. I cannot find the Schedule K-1 form on the IRS website for this year, do I first need to submit my 1120S and wait for the IRS to send me a Schedule K-1 to fill out for my shareholders, or is there a way I can get this form now? Am I also doing this the right way?

@eugenius25 I am also using Turbotax! What version are you using and does it generate the 1120S and the Schedule K-1 for you or just the K1? I think I would prefer to use Turbotax to generate both if possible, but it doesn't come up on my screen when I login. Do you have a different package with them?

@jul44 I'm just using Business 2020. If you're done with entering all the tax stuff, you can see a copy of your records before submitting by going to file > print/save for your records. I'm able to see my k1 this way without having actually filed yet.