How to grow the first $3k MRR of a SaaS tool?

nabidreams

Hey there,
I'm starting to do outbound cold e-mail campaigns to my SaaS tool - LinkSend.io

The challenge with this product is its low price, so I'm wondering what other strategies I could use to speed up the free users.

Today the conversion rate from free to paid is quite good.

Thanks!

@nabidreams You should do backlinks and SEO work. In this way, you can expand your customer base by attracting organic traffic.

Since you are aiming to make money, you can submit your product to startup directories and guest blog post sites. This will ensure that the backlink is strengthened.

You should also use SEO techniques at the same time. You should support them by sharing posts through social media accounts.

You should not forget that the domain authority of every site where you will publish your product is very important. I have created a very detailed marketing guide for this.

@soulgenesis I don't have direct competitors, but you can use 2 or 3 tools to get the same result from LinkSend, so the key differentiators are:

- User Experience, the tool is super simple to use and setup

- Features set - we have a feature set that is quite unique

- Low price - one of the cheapest in the market.

@nabidreams The differentiators you stated are not attractive-enough. I'd say it's fluff. Don't get me wrong. Your tool might have a simple UX and unique feature set, etc. But these are things almost everyone in the market argues about. As a potential customer, these points don't mean anything to me. Think what pain point you're solving and how you're solving it better compared to your competitors.