How to grow voiceover

purify100

I have no idea on how to get more business to my voiceover services. I sent my demo reel to agents and I have uploaded my demo reel to social media sites but I don’t get that much work. Feel free to tell me what I should do to get more work.

@purify100 First of all, you have an OUTSTANDING voice for voice acting. That's really going to give you a leg up on the competition. I do have some notes and suggestions:
  • It sounds like your overall audio quality needs some work. It's a bit muddy. Are you recording in soundbooth? You can build a diy soundbooth for less than $200. You need to have AT MINIMUM a noise floor of -60db to be considered a pro. Many companies will not even consider you if you can't have that.
  • In the demo reel there is a TON of background music, and it's loud enough that it makes you more difficult to hear. Decease the background music volumen and for some samples remove them completely.
  • The most successful voice over person I know gets all of their work from Fiverr. It couldn't hurt to try there, keep your prices high enough to be worth it.