How to Launch a Successful Business Consultancy Agency for Newcomers

kitsoni

In business, they often say, "Find a problem and solve it." I've noticed that many people have ideas but don't know who to talk to, what to do, or where to start. That's why I've decided to assist them while earning for my time.

I'm currently in the process of launching a business consultancy agency aimed at helping individuals without prior business experience but who have a vision they're eager to bring to life.

Services Offered:

1) Complimentary Initial Consultation: We delve into your existing resources, requirements, and key areas of focus.

2) Expert Connections: I can facilitate connections with my network of seasoned professionals in your industry or potential investors.

3) HR Expertise: With extensive work experience in the HR industry, I've served both local (private companies and government sectors in the Philippines) and international clients (private companies in the US and UK).

Questions for Discussion:

1) Determining Compensation: How should I determine compensation for specific services clients request when starting their businesses, such as research, business plan/proposal creation, and budget development? I prefer to charge on a per-project basis.

2) Structuring Consultation Fees: What's the best way to structure fees for further consultations? Would a fixed price be appropriate, especially considering my startup status?

3) Emphasizing Consultation Focus: Could emphasizing that consultation is my primary focus, and that I'm not here to serve as an executive assistant or virtual assistant, potentially impact my business negatively? I believe that clients must be primarily responsible for their business tasks and take ownership.

4) Balancing Expectations: How can I avoid discouraging clients if they realize the extensive work required? How do I strike a balance between making them aware of the challenges while not overwhelming them, preserving their enthusiasm?

5) Diversifying Services: What additional services should I consider offering to diversify and expand my business?

6) Growth Strategies: What strategies can I employ to expand and grow this business further?

8) Engagement on Reddit: Which other subreddits would be suitable for posting with good engagement, apart from this one?

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read): I'm launching a business consultancy agency for newcomers, offering initial consultations, expert connections, and leveraging my HR experience. Seeking advice on pricing, services, and growth strategies.

Back