How to promote my AI powered Browser Extension for web design?

dehaana1

I’ve made a Browser Extension for working with CSS Variables.
  • Use AI to generate color pallets.
  • Accessibility testing.
  • Supports a few UI libraries (shadcn/ui and daisyUI) and I'll add more if it takes off.
You can see a 40 second video run through here:
It's free but I can think of additional paid services I could add if it gets popular. Currently I'm at the feedback stage so I need to get videos like this or my marketing site in front of people: designgui.io

I don't really have a marketing strategy beyond posting on Reddit. So far I've had this response:

Sub
Views
Comments
Up votes
Shares
r/betatests
r/TestMyApp
r/IMadeThis
r/indiehackers
r/alphaandbetausers
r/chrome_extension
r/SideProject

I also have 3 new installs from the Chrome WebStore, and about 40 visitors to the website in the last week.

I've purposefully been posting in the smaller subs first to make sure the messaging etc is clear. I got about 5K in visitors over a weekend on a previous project just from Reddit, so I know it's possible to get good numbers.

Any feedback before I post in the larger design / coding focused subs?

@dehaana1 Damn, James this a great project. The Targeted audience for this is devs. Would suggest posting it in nextjs subreddit.
You’re about to go big with this one. Just market it and the rest will follow.

@dehaana1 Your AI-powered browser extension for CSS variables sounds really useful, especially with features like color palette generation and accessibility testing. It's great that you're getting feedback from smaller subreddits to fine-tune your messaging. As you move to larger design and coding communities, highlighting the productivity boost and ease of use your tool offers can really resonate with users.

You might also find Go-to-Marketnow helpful. It provides a comprehensive checklist of sales channels and a database of angel investors and influencers, which could expand your reach and help gather more feedback. Keep refining and best of luck with your extension.

@dehaana1 I think it is better to use paid advertising to quickly get feedback and analytics on which audience responds more to your product. Did you know that in Meta Ads or Twitter Ads there is a function for setting up ads for similar audiences? Simply target those who are interested in web design, then target similar audiences to those who installed the extension the most.