How to start flipping products and replacing full-time income online? Here is my advice

goobiebean

E-commerce is growing every passing day. Affiliate marketing is a great way to start creating an online business with the extra cash flow you generate with affiliate links. (Tip: You can simply do this with long style posts on Facebook Instagram Reddit Quora) You basically buy products at wholesale price and sell them at retail price. A little upfront workload but I have full-time income at age 21 with only 3 hours max a week. Basically what you do is source products from China (low) and you buy 200 units for the price of $2.50, and I send it to Amazon's fulfillment centers and I list those products for $15, You make a $12.50 Profit Per Unit you sell. I have a lot of days where I make $150 a day, I sometimes wake up in the morning with 50$ profit, etc. With that being said, I have tried a lot of things online (including cash apps and surveys) and I can personally recommend your best two options for creating a full-time income. You got affiliate marketing and Amazon FBA. Affiliate marketing is a little on the harder scale because it is rough for beginners or average people to jump in right away and get a lot of traffic. Traffic = income for you. My main source of income is Amazon FBA, and it’s pretty simple and basic. You buy products at wholesale price (low) and sell them at retail price (high). Slap your own logo on your product (Tip: You can easily outsource this to Fiverr and send it to your supplier) and you’re golden. I definitely recommend you have some marketing whether its (facebook ads, or PPC, etc.) You’re choice. I have a video explaining for beginners how to start their own business with Amazon as well as a step-by-step guide for beginners if you're interested. If you have any questions feel free to message me. You buy products in bulk at wholesale price, sell them at retail price and make 30–50% profit margins. To help grow your sales you just slap your own logo on your product (Tip: Extremely easy; just outsource to Fiverr) and you are golden. Marketing your product (Tip: You can use Facebook Ads, Instagram stories, PPC, etc.) to help keep your product sales healthy and growing. Definitely, recommend you start now the longer you are in the business the more ahead you will be against your competition. Good luck!