I’ll be solely managing our cafe business. Any tips how to properly run a small cafe ?

thienthatha96

So a background : My sister ,a friend and I ran a cafe business and it’s going for around 6 1/2 years now. During its 4th year I decided to leave since I was burnt out and had a lot of disagreements with my sis about how the the cafe is being managed and the following year, the friend left too so fast forward this year my sister will be working abroad and now my mom wants me to go back to manage the cafe. Since I also have my small food business, I could merge that with the cafe.

So now, I’d like to have a revamp. I want to run it properly but I don’t exactly know how. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

@thienthatha96 No experience pa sa business, pero as a consumer, tingin ko mas okay kung ihiwalay mo atleast yung branding ng dalawa para kung sakaling may mali sa isa, hindi maaapektuhan yung product image nung isa.

Isa pa, sa POV ng isang consumer, I specifically go to a specific food place to get a specific and 'iconic' food. Hindi ako pupunta sa isang cafe expecting na merong full meals doon. I only expect mga food na nagcocompliment sa main product, which I would assume na coffee. Mixing the two will muddy the image of the individual type of product/food and will make it look meh. Tingin ko kasi sa mga ganon is parang walang thought na nilagay sa mga products kasi kung ano ano na lang yung mga binebenta even na okay naman yung mga products. As someone who also enjoys coffee, I also want the experience of a coffee shop like SB, but cheaper.

@hajime heyy actually yung own na business ko is I supply yogurt . sineserve din siya sa cafe pero I made my own separate business at more on bulk orders. Thank you for your input though. Will take note on that.

Back