I’m an e-commerce SaaS entrepreneur looking for feedback to grow my business. Please help?

asphaltpotato

I have been building a really good dynamic repricer for amazon sellers with my team of experts. It helps one gain buybox consistently by leveraging AI to reprice the product. It helps to push the product to the very top of the algorithm. Check out this link below and please provide your feedback. https://repricer.versatilecommerce.com/

We have been running this as a service for many years but now looking to move our learnings into this SaaS. Our customer base currently is from word of mouth. What can I do to grow using online acquisition?

@asphaltpotato Hey! You can join this community where people are sharing their ideas and talk about different things (mostly startups, marketing, tech, etc.) with like-minded people. There are already a lot of start owners there as well as people who are aspiring to become ones. Just join and ask for feedback. 🙌

@asphaltpotato Honestly I had the same problem until I got really into TIk tok. I have a couple tools that can help you out a lot just pm me back or Dm me on Instagram @growmedianowoffical

@asphaltpotato Write a case study about how winning the buy box increased revenue for one of your customers. Share this on LinkedIn. Hang out with Amazon sellers online and offer just a few things you've learned building the model as tips, then pitch them the SaaS.

If you really want to go hardcore, reach out via email to people who are selling dropshipping / FBA courses, coaching, and consulting, and ask if you could run a solo ad to their list, or ask if they'd be willing to JV.

Find the top 50 ecommerce podcasts and cold pitch the host about a guest appearance.

Hire a marketing guy.