I am launching my new AI Copywriting & Brainstorming app - CopyAim - check it out and leave your feedback!

zino299

Hey squad! I am excited to announce that I am releasing a new version of my GPT-3 Powered AI Copywriting & Brainstorming tool - CopyAim (Previously ExtySolutions)

If you are have to deal with the writing marketing and business copy on a daily basis - this app would become your one-stop solution for most of your content creation.

The goal of CopyAim is to save you time and sanity while writing ads, coming up with marketing angles, brainstorming headlines, and providing some filler content.

CopyAim is using GPT-3 language model to generate the text outputs in any given form and for any given topic. Yes, for your topic too, whether you are selling a fitness course or a small plastic gloves for twin dachshunds - CopyAim will try to write the most relevant content for the given theme.Here is a breakdown of the most popular and used features:
  • 1. Facebook ads
  • 2. Audience Ideas
  • 3. Facebook Posts
  • 4. Ideal Customer Profiles
  • 5. Ad Hooks
  • 6. Product Descriptions
  • 7. Headlines
  • 8. Problem/Solutions Ideas
… and about 30 more features/templates available for your unlimited generations.

This release is a rebrand and rework of a previous draft version, ExtySolutions (you might have seen some of my posts). I reworked every single feature of the app from scratch, and added a few cool things this time:
  • 1. Convenient “Liked” menu, where you can save, easily access and export your favorite generations
  • 2. “Create More Like This” feature that will expand the given idea into more variants and similar objects.
  • 3. Tone of Voice - now you can select the desired tone of voice your copy should have.
  • 4. Focus Keywords - provide a couple of keywords you want the copy to focus on - AI will try to contextually use them
  • 5. Generation Wildness - A slider that helps you adjust randomness of the copy - Tame is more determined, but repeatable, while Wild is more unpredictable, but more creative
  • 6. Output Character Counter
  • 7. Updated User Account Settings page
  • 8. Updated. Templates page
  • 9. Convenient searches for your previous topics and features.
  • 10. More seamless and fluid transition between generations.
… and more more more

Excited? You can try CopyAim.com today. Every new subscriber gets 7 days free unlimited trial - no Credit Card required.

The subscription pricing for the app is $49/m or $599/yr (currently only $499/yr), but you can use the code COPY30 to save 30% on the price during the checkout.

You will also get 7 Day Money-Back Guarantee after your purchase if you are not satisfied with the end results.

Although the app has been tested through and through - this is a single-man operation, I’ve built the whole myself without any previous experience developing apps. Therefore I expect some bugs popping up here and there. If you try the app and notice something broken - please let me know in the comments or in the support section.

Anyways, I hope ya’ll like it, would appreciate if you could share the app with your friends.