I build SEO Tools to help you create content align with Google E.E.A.T

donaldbjohnson

I build SEO tools to help you to build authority for your SEO. So it will align with google E.E.A.T (Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness)

Currently still on development, our plan will launch beta next month.

Topic cluster to get topic and subtopic and keyword around your niche

Meanwhile team build this, i as non technical founder build FREE tool to support the SEO process . Hope will help you to create better and helpful content .

With no code i build FREE SEO tools to help you get blog post idea, meta title, meta description and outline for your content creation. Check this out

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/hubrank-seo-blog-post-idea-generator

@donaldbjohnson Your message in reddit doesn't align with your message in product hunt page. And your are giving product hunt page instead of giving your own. Fix it.

Btw... I tested it and I liked your product. Would be nice if it generate short form of actual content too. Now it is only 3 title x 10, right?

@donaldbjohnson "Don't have idea what article you want to post for your SEO ?" Vs "SEO tools to build authority"

You may think they are same, but in one case, you are targeting one person with no idea on article. In other you are targeting person who wants to build authority. What says to you that the person who wants to build authority has no idea on article? I find them different target. I may be wrong though... I am not expert in SEO... I am in learning phase...