I built a startup idea validator, now you'll need less than 2m to validate any idea!

alea

Validea is an AI idea validator, which can help to:
  1. Quickly validate an idea (110 seconds is enough, I have video proof):
    1. Understand the potential
    2. Find competitors
    3. Find where your prospective users are
    4. Get a brief marketing plan
    5. Get guide to MVP
    6. Get guide to a product
    7. Understand Regulatory and Legal Considerations
  2. Keep track of structured and validated ideas
Let me know what you think!

https://validea.co

@alea It will save so much time for the founders of its range of features from quickly validating ideas to understanding potential and finding competitors. Its a great tool, you must make its visibility to a larger audience, and optimize launch strategies. If you are looking to launch, I can help you with this.

Feel free to reach out, I'd be delighted to assist.

@marlenedean Thanks so much! I think I already launched 😁

I did this app for myself, and just shared with a few communities. Maybe later when I get more features, but it'll take some time to get there.

@alea Yes, I validated two ideas I had. It's a great tool and I'll be using it more often
My only issue is the UI, the buttons that don't work and the structure of thr business model at the end of the form
But it's a great app and I'll love for it to go big
Is the a way you can monetize it?

@jokokondok wow, I'm really happy to see such a feedback, thank you!

Could you please elaborate on the "buttons that don't work" a bit? If that's the landing - I know, common complaint, and I'll definitely do something about it. But if there's something else that doesn't work, please tell me. Also, I added a widget for feedback collection on the site - you can use it to highlight specific parts of UI you don't like and share it. I'm reading all the feedback I'm receiving and already fixed a few annoying UI bugs thanks to it!

Monetization - we'll see, I have some really interesting ideas, but it's not a top priority right now - doesn't cost much to run yet.