I built a tool to generate custom insights and summaries for any podcast episode

hugntran2401

I love podcasts. I listen to them whenever I can. Yet I don’t know how people listen to more than a few per week, especially when the episodes are multiple hours long. I made Podmob so I don’t have to miss out on useful insights if I don’t have time to listen to every podcast I’d like to.

Podmob uses AI to generate recaps for any podcast episode. You can choose between a few styles and lengths of the recaps you want to generate (paragraphs, chapters, bullet points, top quotes). Podmob sends a recap to your email as soon as a new episode is released for any podcast you follow so you can turn your podcast list into a newsletter.

You can see an example of a recap here ( https://www.podmob.com/p/1545953110...66?share=d8f03742-efba-4fe6-9878-e05ca03b175c )

Give it a try ( podmob.com ) and let me know what you think! Ultimately this is not intended to replace listening to the podcasts you love — nothing will beat that. And obviously some genres are better suited than others (LLMs aren’t great at comedy, for example). However I have found this is a useful filter to see which episodes you want to listen to, as well as a “some is better than none” for the podcasts you wouldn’t have time to listen to anyway.