I created 9 video script templates and 100s of content ideas for SaaS companies 🎉

davisforlife

Hi fellow indie hackers! 👋🏼✨

My name is Heleana and I’m the founder of Videodeck. We’re a better way to outsource video production.

We create high-quality onboarding videos, explainer videos, and more from start to finish. You bring the script and we’ll do the rest. Real people making real good videos for your SaaS company!

Today we are ‼️INTRODUCING: Video Script Templates for Saas Companies! 🎉 Powered by Videodeck.

After working with tens of Saas clients who wanted to get into video, I found they all deal with the same massive pain point: writing the script. 💻

So, I helped them develop the scripts. With a winning copy strategy, these videos generated tens of thousands of views each!

This delicious Videodeck script recipe was working so well, I wanted to share it with anyone in need of some script inspo. ✍️

So we’ve written 9 niche specific scripts for Saas companies that will help you get creative and jump start your video creation. 🎥

We also have hundreds of mix and match enticing intros, niche-specific hooks for grabbing and keeping attention, CTAs that convert, and spunky outros. Each labeled by the vibe you’re going for, for ex: professsional, fun and lively, educational, etc. 👩‍🏫

And it’s all free and ready for you to use! You can access it here: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/saas-video-script-templates

And if you could help us out with an upvote on Producthunt, I’d be eternally grateful. 🤞🏼

Thank you guys so much and happy creating! ✌🏼🫶🏼

@davisforlife Nice!! Sending an upvote! Any chance to use it with AI Videos?

Video + Script + Founder voice and face :D

Edit: Ok! Now I see what you are doing here, well done!

@sarath Thank you so much for your support! You could definitely use the script in any way you want, but if you have a company that needs a spokesperson, we’re the perfect solution for that! :)