I have created an app for "Sharing your milestones with style" and I need some feedback

missymckibben

Hey,

Quick story about me:

I lost my job as a frontend developer on 1st of April and decided it is a perfect moment to start creating on my own. Firstly, I decided to offer coaching to other developers and after that web development services to businesses. Neither of those didn't go well since I am not really good at getting leads. And there was only one thing left before I must look for a job again, and that is to build my own application. But I was always intimitated to release an app on Product Hunt and to share my application everywhere because I am aware that a lot of other applications created are much better than mine. Until I stumbled upon videos of a SaaS maker Marc Lou, which motivated me to launch an application on Product Hunt no matter what. Perfect timing with my current unemployeed situation. And I got the app idea from Marc Lou, he is the one who shared the idea publicly on his Twitter/X account.

Last week I launched my app Bento Highlights on Product Hunt, and shared it anywhere I could. I have gotten some feedback that pretty much sums it up as "people don't really need this product and are not ready to pay" . I created this app because mentioned "influencer" shared that idea, so I took the challenge and here we are. I could use some feedback, do people really don't need something like this or I am looking at the wrong place? Should I scrap this app and create a new one or continue on this one for a bit?

Bento Highlights is an app that lets you showcase your milestones with style. Create beautiful visuals that reflect your brand's progress and engage your audience. Perfect for startups, businesses, and influencers aiming to fascinate their followers.

I am recording my whole journey on YouTube - AlenV YouTube Playlist

@missymckibben Interesting idea. I'm just a random person searching for a milestone app haha and actually just released my first io app yesterday. I'm looking for something where I can share a stylish milestone ticker with my gf as soon as certain events hit..like first user downloaded app, 100th user downloaded app. I'll look more into your service; great idea