I have just launched this totally free tool to remove the background of your images

staber12

https://preview.redd.it/mcfsfw802vw...bp&s=600340c26f222a95789a1690d3ae7ea0bea6f6f8

🎨 Effortlessly remove image backgrounds with our AI-powered app! 🤖 Enjoy limitless usage, offline support, and a user-friendly interface for quick and precise results. 🚀 Perfect for any image, any occasion! 🌈 Unleash your creativity with our versatile tool. 🌟 No hidden costs or usage limits! 🔌 Work offline without interruptions. 🛠️ Easy-to-use features for a seamless experience. 💡 Elevate your designs, presentations, and social media posts. 🌐 Collaborate with ease across devices and platforms. 🎉 Unlock endless possibilities for your images!

Web

GitHub

Product Hunt

@staber12 Call me Nancy, but this is a solid value based offering that affords its users a convenient benefit while providing to the developer similar convenience in harvesting images from unsuspecting non-technical-Nancy’s like me. You gonna see me buubs, huh?

@cfranco You're hilarious. I couldn't look away. It was like a Trainwreck from one post to the next until I came to yours. Thank you for letting me know I wasn't being pranked by all of reddit or something. Very clever response.

Back