I know you probably don’t send greeting cards, but would you if it was easier and more 21st century?

adilmalick

Hi, y’all! I am digital nomad who likes to stay connected with friends from the various seasons of my life, family from around the world, and this might be weird but even the random people that I sit next to on planes, my dentist - ultimately I just love letting the people in my world know how much they mean to me.. especially because that feels lost today.

With that said, I also can’t stand the current process to send greeting cards today - it feels super impersonal and just a lot of time wasted browsing through online catalogs to find a good card and then more time to customize it.

So to figure this out, I decided to build a tool that helps people create and send one of a kind cards in seconds.. the goal has been to really try and merge modern convenience with traditional sentimentality; But I’m also not quite sure if this is interesting enough since most people don’t seem to care much about greeting cards… I’d love your thoughts/feedback.

My site is www.chalecards.com. This took about 6 months to build, it’s free. Let me know what you think.