I scaled 3 products from launch -> 1000+ users in less than 1 month. I made this free interactive guide to help you quickly launch and scale products!

bvb123

As a serial maker myself, I launch multiple products or side projects every year. I am so stoked to be sharing the First 1000 Users Guide for founders that I have been working on for a couple months now synthesizing my learnings from thought leaders like Paul Graham, Lenny Rachitsky, and others as well as from my own experiences building and scaling products!I’ve personally used this guide to build and scale Discover Together to +4k users in 1 month as well as Crypto Startup Jobs which took 2 weeks to build from scratch → launch → 500 MAUs!

So what’s actually inside this guide? 🤔
  1. 💡 Thought pieces and best practices from legendary startup/product operators and investors
  2. 👨🏻‍🎨 A digital canvas/native database that you can use to document and apply learnings
  3. 🛠 Multiple features such as a market sizing calculator, pricing optimization calculator, customer interview tracker, and many more!
And the best part? The whole interactive guide is 🆓 and is designed to grow alongside your product! Lmk if you have any questions, comments, or feedback! Trying to do my part in helping out other makers :)