I studied 5,000+ Series A and Series B stage companies in the USA to identify the next unicorns

lovelycoffeexx

I researched over 5000 Series A and Series B stage companies in the USA to identify the next unicorns.

I identified 10 companies that I feel could become unicorns very soon based on several factors including growth rates, hiring trends, and leadership. I then ranked them on a few metrics and presented the data to you below.

I used Crustdata's database for this research.

Top 10 Fastest Growing Soonicorn Companies in the USA​

1. LangChain is a language model application development library that develops a language model framework to power applications.
  2. Vilya is a biotechnology company developing a novel class of drugs that precisely target the biology of disease.
  3. Duckbill is an execution engine for daily tasks that functions as a personal assistant copilot using AI-powered technology.
  4. Gutsy is a data-driven security governance platform that applies process mining to secure enterprises.
  5. rabbit inc. is a tech company specializing in creating a customized operating system using a natural language interface. They most recently launched the rabbit r1 that got a lot of attention worldwide.
  6. Babylon is building a new public Cosmos-based PoS blockchain called Babylon with a native token as the bridge between Bitcoin and the PoS world.
  7. Saronic builds scalable, fully integrated unmanned surface vehicles and vessels for naval and maritime forces.
  8. Unstructured transforms natural language data from raw to machine learning-ready through its open-source libraries and APIs.
  9. Yurts is a secure, deployable, full-stack generative AI platform for Large Language Models.
  10. Luminopia is developing a new class of treatments through digital therapeutics for significant neuro-visual disorders.
You can read the full research (with some cool pictures & graphs) here

@lovelycoffeexx My 2 cents as an ML engineer building GenAI at a SaaS startup - no one is using LangChain in the industry, and agents (Rabbit) have the compounding errors issue, which is not going away soon in my opinion.
Edit: Also, these companies are very well known in the startup ecosystem, they are not hidden gems.