I want to share the ways I make money for many of those looking for ideas

billygates25

I want to share the ways I make money for many of those looking for ideas.

Many are passive income streams (not just online stuff - real stuff too)

My main business is party rentals. Tents, tables, chairs, etc…). I’ve done very well in that and have invested in things that I don’t have to do any work for.
  1. Restroom Trailer business - 30% owner. Two other guys deliver, pick up, clean, etc…. I just collect. 3 restroom trailers. My take per week - $1000-1500.
  2. Dish rental business. 30% owner. We rent out dishes, glassware, flatware to caterers doing off site parties in barns, warehouses, homes, tents. I do nothing. Weekly take $1000-$3000.
  3. Airbnb. 1/3 owner. 12k sqft barn converted into a house. I do nothing. Makes 12k per month. My take $1-3k per month.
  4. Nerf war/GellyBall parties. 30% owner Inflatable bunkers and blasters. Set up in people’s yards for parties. I do nothing. Weekly take $300-$500.
    1. YouTube channel about the tent industry. It’s Niche, so not much. $250/month. (it’s called “The Tent Guy”)
    1. YouTube channel giving people side hustle ideas. Just got monetized, only about $30.00 a month.
  5. Patreon - basically different tiers of consulting for the tent industry. $400-$500/month.
  6. Amazon affiliate - link to products that I use in my businesses shown in my youtube. $50/month.
  7. Amazon Merch - tshirts. $50/month.
  8. Zazzle - selling designs on products. $100/month.
  9. Smash words. Selling books on event rental business. It’s old. Not much. Less than $50/month.
  10. Amazon KDP – Wrote several books in the side hustle area. Just started a few months ago, made around $500.00
  11. TikTok – related to making money and side hustles. Tiktok does not pay much, its more of a way of getting out there for other stuff.
  12. Party Rental Course. A course teaching people how to start a party rental business. Released it 12/16/2022 and made $20K so far. Will push more when tent season starts back up.
  13. Affiliate for some event related companies. Not much, a few hundred a month.
  14. eBay. It’s not entirely passive, but I get things made in large quantities that I can list 100 at once instead of listing 100 separate items. I just have to ship. $1000/month.
My various ways to see my stuff are on my profile.

@billygates25 Thank you for the reply. I really appreciate you sharing all of this by the way.

I’m gonna see if I can start with those sizes too. How about chairs and tables? What size tables and what type of chairs do you recommend? Quantity?

@billygates25 Wow how cool to peak under the hood! Thank you for sharing! I am most interested in the first two. What are the startup costs for something like that? What about storage costs? Are you urban or rural? Any color commentary?