I'll help you grow your Start-up, Business or promote your Talent/Website on LocalSuccess.org as Premium Listing for free (Round 1)

patto

(Previously on /r/Entrepreneur/) Local Success.org is an open directory for entrepreneurs, small businesses and new start-ups to share their company and success story with the world. It is a great way to inspire others, also great way to promote your business/product or talent at a more personal, more approachable level without looking like spam or cheap ads. Here's why.

People tend to trust a person more than a brand.

Everyone loves to read success/break-through or inspirational story, or just story in general. A few of us could relate if you have seen couple series of Undercover boss such as 7-Eleven, Frontier-Airline and White Castle. After the episode aired, most companies' stock went up. Audience start to remember the brand by the image of the CEO or the person behind who runs the company. Because they now have a different insight, a closer view of what the business mission is and its purpose -- they "feel" more connected with the company. That in reality is better than any noisy advertising billboard and tv commercials.

Now back to the directory. I have some samples from fellow redditors of other subreddits to help you grasp the idea (thanks guys!) :
  • Damon Fryer, a 9th grader drop-out who finally found great success from online email marketing.
  • Braydon Batungbacal, a 21-year old Braydon has built more than 50 apps with over $500,000 in profit in 2013.
  • Abrianna Peto who got fired from Subway, now she earns 6-figure income annually by selling custom airsoft accessories on Facebook & Google.
  • Jordan Swerdloff started a custom Wheels and Designs company for the exotic auto industry. He had to shutdown the business roughly a year later, but he didn't give up.
  • James Yates was born in a poor family during the slavery era, but poverty didn't stop him from giving his best and live a life full of ambition and perseverance.
If you actually read any of the stories above, you will remember the name of the person and you will remember what they do or what their business is. No doubt. The same thing will occur to other audience which in many cases, turn them into customers or friends for life. So if you have your company, business or website, why not share your own venture with me.

The directory is open and free, but there are Standard Listing ($0) and Premium Business Listing that costs $24.99/year. As usual, I'm giving the Premium listing to everyone who read this for free, with one condition that you must have a story that's worth it. I'll delete this post within 2 weeks to keep the work flow nice and easy so please submit as soon as possible.

You can use this template for quick submission.
  • In at least 3 paragraphs : please tell everything about how you first got the idea, the process, the execution and all the hardship that you have been through to bring your business to life and survive.
  • Contact info: an url to your good quality portrait, email, phone number, website, state and city (or detail address if you have a physical storefront), business hours (optional)
  • Short description shown on map: In one sentence, describe your business or yourself.
Please be honest, detail and professional because your profile/business/story will one day be viewed by millions of audience. You can reply here or send me a personal message, or shoot an email to
Code:
support@localsuccess.org
. Thanks!