I'm 18 y/o indie developer and I Just Created Lil Artist: The Ultimate Educational Playground for Kids!

jerseyrob

At just 18 years old, I am excited to introduce Lil Artist, a unique and engaging app designed specifically for kids aged 2-7. Our primary goal is to make early childhood education both accessible and enjoyable. Lil Artist is more than just an app; it's an educational and fun learning platform that creates a safe and stress-free environment for your child's exploration and learning journey.

Our app is 100% ad-free, ensuring a distraction-free experience for kids. The kids-friendly interface is carefully crafted to aid children in their learning process. With Lil Artist, children can explore a wide range of interactive games, digital storybooks, math activities, memory games, coloring pages, logic puzzles, alphabet tracing, and bedtime stories. Each element is designed to cater to different aspects of a child's development, making learning a joyful and personalized experience.

What sets Lil Artist apart is our use of voice commands in all our games. This feature not only adds a layer of interactivity but also helps kids follow instructions seamlessly. The collection of games within Lil Artist is specifically curated to foster learning and boost children's thinking skills. We believe that education should be a delightful journey, and Lil Artist strives to make that a reality for young minds.

Join us on this exciting adventure of learning and play with Lil Artist, where education meets fun!

Back