I'm building a comprehensive screenshot tools which is perfect for small size of startup amd indie hackers

Hey every startups, I'm Morgan, the founder of Gemoo.

We're a small startup, buidling productivity and communication tools.

I'm so excited to share with you all that my side project, Gemoo Snap 2.0 which is designed for startups, is finally live on ProductHunt today after 6 months of hard work.🚀

Gemoo Snap 2.0 is a free and all-in-one screenshot tool with rich features such as scrolling capture, redaction of sensitive info, and beautification of screenshots for social media, etc. It is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Chrome extensions, making it perfect for any size of startup. 📈 Save your time and money on making beautiful screenshots.

The most awaited features of it include:

⏩ Scrolling Capture 📸

🔐 Redaction of Sensitive Information

💟 Post-ready screenshots for multiple social media platforms

📤 Export screenshots in your preferred way

☁️ Cloud storage for your screenshots

📌 Pin your capture on the desktop

📑 OCR: read and copy the text on screenshots. .

.. there are a few more new functions as well and I’m adding more over time. The Chrome extension of Gemoo Snap 2.0 will be released soon. This will make the desktop and plug-in functions work together more seamlessly, making it easier for you to capture and share screenshots.

If you're interested in checking it out, please head over to the ProductHunt page here: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/gemoo-snap-2-0.

I'm super looking forward to hearing from you.