I'm building a gallery of free HTML/CSS landing pages for your next side project

savedmayo

Hi guys,

From my personal experience, it's very difficult to set up a killer landing page without technical skills or the possibility to hire a professional designer!

A well-designed landing page can make a huge difference when it comes to present or validate a new product, so as a personal contribution to all the makers out there, I'm building a gallery of free and ready-to-use landing pages for your next side-hustle.

Here are the first four, that you can download and use straight away:

- Evelyn: Live Demo / Download

- Ava: Live Demo / Download

- Agnes: Live Demo / Download

- Holly: Live Demo / Download

I'm already working on the next 4, and my aim is to expand the archive to 30+ templates within the next months.

I hope you will find them helpful :)

Cheers,

D.

@peaceinthelord Hi Flore17,

Thank you for your kind words!

Yes! Once we've completed the next 4 templates, we will host of all them on a centralised website! Everything should be ready in a few weeks (I will keep you posted through this channel)! :)

@ahpavlik Hi Tim,

Thank you, and don't worry. It's a legit question :)

At the first, our strategy is to offer custom websites/services, then we would like to explore additional monetization options, like premium design/code components.

Anyway it's important to create a real value first! If we make good stuff, i'm sure money will follow :)

@savedmayo Hey! Look awesome! Are you plannig anything else besides sharing the files? Are they based on bootstrap, material or any kind of css framework?

@nayt70 Hey Nricu,

Thank you very much :)

Yes, as said above we will host all the templates on centralised website! The core is to build a huge gallery of HTML/CSS landing pages, and alongside that maybe an archive of related design/code components.

Framework: We just use our guidelines and best practises!

@savedmayo These are all excellent and fit contemporary design aesthetics to a tee.

I've had a peek behind the curtain using devtools and your code seems clean and well structured.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's next!

Whatever your end-goal is, good luck to you.