I'm building an audience by releasing 12 free AI apps in 2024. I've released 3 so far and gained 2,500 newsletter subscribers/700 followers on X

rebeccaw19

Hey /r/sideproject

I'm building an audience by releasing 12 free AI apps in 2024. I released two free tools in 2024 so far: RoastedWithAI (uses gpt-vision to roast your website/landing page) and PoliciesByAI (generate a Terms of Service/Privacy Policy for your website).

RoastedWithAI roasted over 2,500 websites in January, and 500 people used PoliciesByAI to generate their ToS/Privacy Policy.

I'm releasing my 3rd tool of 2024 - https://seoby.ai tomorrow. I'm launching on ProductHunt (on a monday, most competitive day, yikes). It has some cool stuff like an AI content detector, AI title/meta description generator etc.

The idea is to help founders market their app without spending money (the app is 100% free forever).

Are you guys building anything like this? Free tools get a lot of traction, and it really helps get your name out there - best of all, it can be done with no code solutions (I'm writing these in SvelteKit, but yeah..it's possible with tools like Bubble)

I also post the analytics publicly, so you can see the amount of visitors/where they come from etc on the homepage. I'm excited to share the launch results with you all on Tuesday!

Thanks for reading.