Introducing PopQuiz - A Study App to Simplify & amplify Student study habits

jenniwrenn

Hey guys I'm working on a new app called PopQiz that aims to help students streamline their entire study process. As a former student, I personally know the struggle of trying to juggle multiple classes, work, and life.

PopQuz is designed to simplify this routine with features like:
  • Syllabus & Schedule Uploader - Students can upload all course syllabi and set their weekly availability. This allows PopQiz to visually map out all their assignments, readings, and exams in one place.
  • Daily Pop Quizzes - Using active recall, PopQiz will send bite-sized quizzes each day to review key concepts from the student's current coursework.
  • Intelligent Reminders - The app will automatically remind students about upcoming due dates, assigned readings, and tasks to keep them on track.
The goal is to eliminate the overwhelm of cramming last minute studying, with a more efficient approach!

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback as I continue building this out! I'm aiming for an initial launch this Fall 2024 semester. Let me know if you have any other suggestions or ideas as well.

you can check out the website here: https://pop-qi-z-landing.vercel.app/

Currently accepting Beta users!