IS VC FUNDING STILL THE WAY TO GO IN 2024?

mariscout

So i recently launched a startup company in the health and fitness space and bootstrapped the business to 250K in revenue with 48% in profit within 2.3 months. Currently i'm facing some issues which is now a common issue for me and the business which is blocking our current momentum and growth.

I'm new to any form of raising capital and i was curious how easy it is to get funding? I'm looking to raise 1 million dollar. I know every inch of the business , how to build, launch and scale, but having enough capital has always been my momentum killer. I don't have friends or family to get some funding, but i know for a fact when some firm or angel is willing to invest, i can scale this business within 6 months to 1 Million+ in revenue per month and also making atleast 25/30% in profit.

So what are the chances to get funded if you look at my position and are new to the whole vc funding? how long will it take and which firms are the best to approach? I already made a big list via crunchbase.

@mariscout I would select all the health and fitness-related VCs from that list and delete the others. Then, I would get a list of startups they have funded (I think you can do it using CrunchBase as well) and get the founder's info to reach out, asking them for feedback/tips