I've created a game iOS app for your children to learn multiplication tables

chris4god

Hey fellow Redditors,

As a parent (or perhaps a cool aunt/uncle, big sibling, teacher, etc.), you probably understand the struggle of getting kids to enjoy math. Remember the groans whenever multiplication tables came up in conversation? 😓

Enter "Maws: Multiplication games": The Fun Way to Master Multiplication!

🚀 About the App:
  • 🎯 Target Age Group: Designed primarily for children aged [specific age range, e.g., "6-10"], but fun for anyone who wants to brush up on their times tables!
  • 🎨 Engaging Graphics: Dive into a colorful, interactive world that makes learning feel like playtime.
  • 🧠 Adaptive Difficulty: The game scales in complexity as your child gets better, ensuring they're always challenged just enough.
  • 🌍 Safe Environment: No ads, and child-friendly content throughout.
  • 📱 Available on iOS: So you can have multiplication fun on the go!
🌟 Why it's special: We believe that children learn best when they're engaged and having fun. Our app turns what is often a tedious exercise into a captivating experience. Within a week, you'll likely see your child proudly rattling off multiplication facts and eager for more.

🔗 Download Now: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/maws-multiplication-games/id6452014811

If you do give it a try, I'd love to hear your feedback! Whether it's a success story or suggestions for improvements, we're all ears. Together, we can make math magical for every child! ✨

Stay math-tastic! 📚✖️🔢

P.S. If you love the app, don’t forget to leave a review and share it with other parents/educators in your circle! Let’s help more kids conquer multiplication with confidence!

@chris4god cool app. always a trick making learning fun without losing the educational bit. how do you balance it, keeping it fun but also solid learning? to me, adaptive difficulty seems key.

keen to see how kids and parents find it.