Just Launched my iOS app on Product Hunt!

@kates A digital business card, often referred to as a virtual or electronic business card, is a modern alternative to traditional paper business cards. It’s a digital file that contains the key contact information and details about a person or a business. This information typically includes:

Code:
1.  Name and Job Title: Clearly displayed at the top.
2.  Company Information: Including the company name, logo, and tagline.
3.  Contact Details: Phone number, email address, and possibly a website URL.
4.  Social Media Links: Direct links to professional social media profiles like LinkedIn, Twitter, or a personal blog.
5.  Professional Photo: A headshot or image that represents the individual or brand.
6.  Design and Branding: Visually appealing and reflective of the individual’s or company’s branding, often incorporating color schemes and logos.
7.  Interactive Elements: Hyperlinks, QR codes, or buttons for quick actions like sending an email or visiting a website.
8.  Additional Features: Brief bio, list of services or skills, testimonials, or a short introductory video.

The format is typically compatible with a wide range of devices and can be easily shared via email, messaging apps, or through QR codes. Digital business cards are eco-friendly, easily updatable, and can enhance networking by providing a more interactive and engaging way to share contact information.

@kates Actually your feedback is very important here, as if you got confused, then definitely the other people will.

Can you highlight what was the confusion? Is it the screenshots or description on the app store? Or the post here? Is the UX in the app not self explanatory or misleading?

Would love to dm you to get more details!

@inbetweendreams I don’t know what pain point this solves for me.

Why is this better than giving out my regular business card?

Do people still even use business cards that much, anymore?

Answers to these questions are missing in your copy.

@kates Why is this better than giving out my regular business card?

Regular business cards are expensive and you need to keep them with you. also changing something on the card require you to reprint them all. This one keeps your card up to date as it make s a brandable website for you (example: swiftcard.co/username)

Do people still even use business cards that much, anymore?

Surprisingly yes! I myself never though of using one until I started going to conferences. All people there exchange data all the time, this the need for the card

@kates I have a question, is your confusion coming from the fact that there are no images for my app on the app store? It turned out to be an incident from Apple side and I am on support with them now to resolve it