launching your product? Share it! Let's support each other

felipe1

Hey Indie Hackers!

Are you launching or planning to launch your product? Share it here, I will support and give feedback about your product

Also, I'm launching Indiespark on Microlaunch. It a Tailwind CSS boilerplate to build landing pages in minutes

Would love to see your support :D
https://microlaunch.net/p/indiespark

@felipe1 Thanks for your feedback. I am currently working on it with Webflow.

You have made a nice boilerplate. Has your landing page been built with yours ?

@aurora16 I subscribed! Nice idea, also I really like how you organized the copy here, with pains first and then the benefits of self hosting. I'm going to use it as inspiration for other stuff :D

@felipe1 There’s no silver bullet solutions. It’s very easy to deploy your website on vercel, but then you still have to figure out where to host your database etc…

I moved away from vercel to self hosting first and foremost because I wanted to have a fixed pricing and better bang for my buck. Vercel free tier is only for non-commercial projects, then start at $20 and it can cost way more if you mess up, get lots of traffic or get attacked.

With a VPS, worst thing that can happen really is your website is down. Billing costs are fixed, and for the same price you get website hosting, databases, analytics etc… and I found this to be a better value for most of my projects