Let me advertise your business via text message marketing (for free)

smileybit

Inspired by @lameto's offer to run Google Ads for free...

I will advertise your business via SMS marketing FREE for 37 days.

I'm ramping up this service and I need some testimonials.

But first...these text ads will not go to strangers. We don't spam people.

These people will get on your VIP club list by texting your keyword to a number.

You'll promote that keyword via signs in your business and graphics on social media and any other advertising you do..

Just three criteria...

1. You are in the food service business...restaurant, pizza, sandwich shops, grocery stores etc.

2. Your customers love you!

3. You aren't currently doing SMS marketing.

P.S. We're open to making this offer open to other businesses if it's conceivable you could see your customers several times a month. Convince us!

Sorry pool installers...you are OUT! :)

Here's how it works:

1. After you've agreed to give this a try, we'll prepare the signage and social media graphics for you to use.

2. Once those are posted we'll keep you informed as to how the list is growing.

3.The first seven days are for building your list.

4. On or after day 8 we send out your first offer. What offer? That's up to you but we'll give you some ideas.

5. Once or twice a week for the following 30 days we'll compose and send your message.

You'll know it's working when the phone rings with orders for your special offer.

There is no charge for any of this for the first 37 days.

All we ask is that you provide us with feedback we can use in promoting the service to other businesses.

At the end of the 37 days you can decide whether you want to continue or not.

If so, it's just $97 per month. No contracts. No extra charges for the number of texts sent. Cancel anytime and you always own the phone numbers of your customers.

And just to be clear...if you become a paying client, we continue to do the preparing and sending of the texts.

Your staff won't have to learn a new system.

Oh, and we stay after you to come up with an offer every week.

We aren't one of those services that hopes you pay and don't use it.

Text message marketing gives you the power to reach your customers quickly and easily.

But it doesn't work if you don't use it.

This is open to only 6 businesses so send me a direct message if you're interested.

Thank you!