Looking for betatesters for an Ai that aids in lead generation (finding and contacting customers)

truthinlove

Hey,

I am building an Ai that aids in lead generation (finding and contacting customers). The beta version will be available in 2 weeks and we are looking for beta testers. If you want to be part of it, you can send me your email in DM or you can register on the website: https://leadsniffers.com/. My dm are open don't hesitate if you have any question!

--> Betatesters will have access to our Ai for several months after it is paid for

We can save your business a considerable amount of time by allowing us to handle the prospecting.

Here is how it works:

We have an algorithm. You tell us some information such as what you sell and what language you speak. Through databases like Google Business, LinkedIn,... we use a set of different criteria to narrow down the number of people who have a higher chance of needing your service/solution. Then comes the messaging part, our Al has analyzed the people he needs to talk to and will set up personalized information about them. He will communicate with our email. Don’t worry, we built a protection to prevent your email from being categorized as spam. Our Al is trained to be personal and conversational so that you can begin to form a business relationship, he continues to improve over time so that he can refine his communication style for different industries and types of prospects. Of course, the Ai can simply look for the leads and put a message in draft without sending it.