Looking for feedback on sharing contact information in professional settings. Clocks ticking :-O

This is my 48 hour challenge to turn a business idea into a MVP, as I have a really hard time getting stuff done. So I am hoping the approach of building in public will be the kick I need!​

The first random project pulled out of my idea jar this morning is creating a service to help businesses people share contact details with the aim of getting leads at business events/conferences.

Now I know this is nothing new, but I'm willing to give it a go and put my 48 hours into it.

So I would really appreciate hearing about your feedback on the products/services out there (e.g vCards, QR codes, Digital Business Cards, link sharing, Airdrop, NFC tags/cards) etc.
  • Do you use them?
  • And if so, what is it that you find useful in these tools that has made it a valuable tool ?
  • If you don't, what stops you from using them? Are there any pain points or missing value props that has prevented you from giving this a try?
..only have 47 hours left after getting this posted on reddit and making it up as I go.

Whats coming next? My next hour put into this will be setting out which customer profile to target and where can I invest $100 to get this started (pitch me)