Looking for someone to be on my YouTube channel

I recently started a documentary-style YouTube channel that captures a day in the life of business owners, and I am currently looking for someone to feature on my channel. I won’t mention the name of the channel to avoid any misunderstanding as an advertisement. Although the channel is in its very early stages and cannot guarantee significant advertising effects, it is showing meaningful numbers. The viewership-to-subscription conversion rate is very promising, with 1 in 10 viewers who have watched my video subscribing. The channel focuses on documenting a day in the life of a business owner, so it will not take any time away from your work. On the day I will be filming you, it will look like we are conducting a Q&A while I shadow you for the day. Please don’t feel pressured, and think of it as creating memories or, if you have any messages you want to share with those who dream of starting a business like yours. I reside in the Bay Area, so preferably if your business is located near the Bay Area, but I will try my best to go anywhere on the West Coast. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

Email me at btentrepreneur23@gmail.com