Marketplace vice versa eBay

sajamor

I want to create a marketplace, something vice versa eBay.

The main principle is:

You publish your purchasing - ( f.e. iPhone 7, BMW X3 e.t.c. ) and sellers are trading with each other and offer you the best prices. It may look like a freelancer site, but it will be oriented not for services only but for goods also. It will work like an auction with a price reduction for small purchases.

What do you think about it?

Will it be useful?

@sajamor How do you think you can compete with eBay? In what country do you want to publish this site? I know that we here in The Netherlands dont really care about eBay, we always use Marktplaats

@613jono eBay is just example of market place.

For a long time i worked in b2b business. I sold computers and i know, how buyers are loking for suppliers. And I know how suppliers are ready to decrease the price and improve other conditions ( warranty, delivering ) to start work with new client.

Sometimes one client has several identical offers, and it is very difficult for him to choose it. Why not start a reverse auction for 2-3 trained suppliers? If it's worth it, of course.

Reverse situation.

I'm a b2b reseller. And I'm looking for distributors for a lot of 100 notebooks.

Yes, I know 2-3 distributors, and I already have offers from them. But I know that they want to sell laptops and are ready to lower the price. How can I provide open, clear bidding between them?

I just want to create a market place for reverse auctions.

I agree, just one iPhone doesn't worth it.

Back