Master SEO and you can print Money with your SaaS

bkrolex

In my 7 years as an SEO expert working with SaaS, I've helped several SaaS companies and startups generate over $50,000 in revenue from SEO alone.

This is my ultimate plan and how I do it.
  1. Perform site audit and optimize it for performance.
  2. Build Targeted SEO Landing Pages (Core).
  3. Keyword Research(Surprisingly this still works)
  4. Come up with a Comprehensive Content Outline. (Important)
  5. Categories your content into informational, commercials and listical. (This works every time)
  6. Build Quality links.(This is gold)
  7. Leverage your online presence (Build a strong PR)
  8. Monitor progress
  9. Iterate this process until you find your spot.
I understand that many have attempted similar approaches without significant results.

But before you will even start looking into this ask yourself these questions;
  1. What type of SaaS are you running?(B2B/B2C)
  2. Who are my targeted customers?
  3. Who/What are my competitors?
  4. Where do my competitors hangout?
  5. What is the key problem my SaaS is solving?
If you are clear on these then you start to relate it with the steps listed above.

This won’t happen in one day, or a month but trust me if you keep at it you will see massive growth.

Yah that is all for now ✌🏻

@bkrolex My husband and I have done content marketing for years. Your gameplan is almost identical to ours. The only thing missing compared to what we do are content gap analysis and competitor analysis. We also spend a bit of time doing oldschool backlink outreach with surprisingly good results still!

It's shocking to read through these subreddits and see how many startups out there aren't putting any effort into SEO. It's literally free money once you get everything up and running!

@erinny They don't put effort into SEO because they are engineers lol. Context switching is hard, let alone dedicated months to learn the skill.

SEO is obviously the dark horse skill that benefits everyone, but it's like asking a child to architect a home, best you'll get is spammy GPT contributions.

With that being said, great article, thanks for the value add!