Complexity
Cost of Sales
Deal Size
Distance to Target
Total

A

B

C

I am evaluating a number of "micro pivots" What do you guys think of this decision framework?

What am I missing? I have 15 pivot opportunities and would love to do a few of them but probably need to pick one. This framework sits on top of significant time, code base / IP assets, and experience.

Thanks!

@gitasanjeevani All these captures WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!

You need to evaluate your team against each parameter

WHAT CAN BE DONE! And decide accordingly.

Say, if the TAM is 1bn, but u CAN Readily service 1% Vs TAM of 10bn 0.2% - you need to go with 2nd!

@dan521 Been thinking about this:

I have a B2B Enterprise offering where I know the industry exceptionally well and I've come to the conclusion that I'm already validated there based on my conversations with clients and prospects. Have to be a bit delicate here because I've got a first mover advantage opportunity.

Another is a B2C business, and I've got enough conversion data to know that that's validated.

The top idea, however, is working with influencers. This I've never done before. I'm confident in my value proposition to them, but ultimately there's more validation to be done and I think the way to do it is just talking to influencers so I might as well be pitching.

ABC