Most interesting new marketing/growth hacking tools launched during last two months

cansas

I think that one of the most important things in growth hacking is to find unsaturated marketing channels/strategies. If you find a channel/strategy that creates value and is not yet used by the competition, you will likely gain leverage and better cost effectiveness for your marketing efforts (vs. the competition).

What makes today's marketing landscape challenging (and fun) is that new marketing channels/strategies are being created almost daily. Due to their often technical nature, they often contain a lot of innovativeness and completely new ways of thinking about how to achieve the e.g. AARRR-framework goals.

So I've been collecting marketing/growthhacking tools to growthhackertools.io since december and here are my favorites so far :

I will not post links to these tools because of the rules of this subreddit but you hackers can figure out a way to find them ;)

My top-4 most interesting, unsaturated channels/strategies that have been launched in the last 2 months:
  1. People: People is a tool that allows you to add a customizable community to your website easily. I think its a great idea to build a community for the users of your service. This way you can have more personal connection with your users and let your users form relationships with each other as well. Those things should lead to better activation, retention and most importantly TRUST. What makes people different for using discord etc? It is embeddable to your website and thus one step closer than e.g. discord and more clearly part of your service.
  2. OpinionX: OpionX is new approach to asking for feedback from your users. The idea of the service is to discover answers to "to your biggest unknowns that can't be found" through traditional surveys. OpinionX turns survey answers into discussions that other people can respond to. I think this tool addresses the problem that many services have: they do not understand their users problems and they research them in subpar way.
  3. Testimonial: Testimonial is a good example of the modern marketing tool scene: the whole service is built by a one "indiehacker"/developer ! Who, btw, has built like 4 other marketing tools during the last 12 months. What makes testimonial great? It brings video referrals to your site easily with no coding. Is there anything more effective than having real people recommending your product on your site? Testimonial makes this recommendation collection super easy and effective.
  4. Hacker AI: One of the most important acquisition channels for the modern SaaS is hacker news. Why not use machine learning to optimize your hackernews posts? Hacker AI does just that and it is free!
Have you guys picked up some other new channels/strategies lately?

@cansas /@cansas, I have found an error in your post:

“think its [it's] a great”

I argue that you, Defiant_Sprinkles917, posted a typo and should type “think its [it's] a great” instead. ‘Its’ is possessive; ‘it's’ means ‘it is’ or ‘it has’.

[sup]This is an automated bot. I do not intend to shame your mistakes. If you think the errors which I found are incorrect, please contact me through DMs or contact my owner EliteDaMyth![/sup]