[MVP Feedback] I have just released a free app to create mini-courses easily. I'd love to hear your feedback

romans5to8

I'm Yahya, maker of Mini-Course Generator. I love to make anything related to the ed-tech market.

What is that? → The fastest way to create and present mini-courses.

How it helps? → We want to enable you to spread your ideas in an interactive mini-course format, in which presenting knowledge and asking questions are blended in a seamless way.

This way of presenting content can help you to create more engagement and a stronger impression within your audience. Even asking a few questions while telling something can help to increase engagement in comparison to non-interactive content.

When to use?

Popular use-cases how mini-courses can help your business:

****🧡 It's showtime!: Elevate excitement at pre-event marketing

e.g., increase show-up rate for lead generation events with motivational questions & content

🔬 Start small & smart: Detect attraction grabbing topics before investing in it

e.g, Test your training ideas to see reactions with mini-courses before your big bet

🍡 Step-by-step: Present complicated things in a lean course format

i.g, prepare quick-start guides in an easy-to-digest way

💎 Oldies but goldies: Repurpose existing content to capture new leads

e.g., turn your best blog posts into an engaging mini-course with more interactivity

🍻 Let's get closer: Benefit power of questions to know your audience better

e.g, Ask questions to understand reactions while introducing something new

💡 and more... We believe that it is a super-simple yet powerful tool. We are open to your great ideas for alternative uses cases and hearing them would make us more than happy.

You can check user experience with the mini-course below, in which we prepared a quick-start guide for MCG's admin panel.

You can find more info at our product hunt upcoming page or our landing page.

I'd love to hear your feedback and feel free to suggest new ideas or tell me what is missing from the app. I will try my best to get them implemented. Feel free to leave a comment here or contact me on Twitter

Back