My free math skills boosting game is finally live šŸŽ‰

dksigsys

Iā€™m super excited to share my product with you after a (too) long of a while of being ā€œtoo busy to do something for freeā€ šŸ¤¦

Anyhow, do you think you're good at math and doing calculations? Well, with Math Expert youā€™ll get even better! #pinkypromise

Math Expert is a simple (and free!) brain exercise game šŸ§  where you create mathematical equations in a given time and win points (more complex equations bring more points).

Math exercises keep your brain sharp and in good shape (according to many scientific types of research). Doing calculations or simple equations supposedly stimulates the immune system and triggers visualization, memory, sequencing skills, and all that good stuff šŸ’Ŗ

In Math Expert, numbers are random, but it's always possible to create at least one equation. Both sides of the equation can have mathematical operations. So, '7+2 = 8+1' or '7+2 = 9' would be valid āœ…

The game has two modes, Arcade and Survival. In Arcade mode, you set up your time to solve the equations in 1, 3, 5, or 10 minutes. In Survival, you have 1, 3, or 5 lives, and the goal is to solve the equations in 30, 60, or 120 seconds.

It is pretty challenging even for hard-core mathematicians. But I believe that Math Expert can boost everyone's math skills!

Go ahead, play with the numbers and impress your friends or (ex | current) math teachers!

I have many ideas for new features that Iā€™d love to add (which dev hasnā€™t, right? šŸ˜³), but I'd love to hear your feedback first - thank you!

If you'd like to check it out, you can get it here: https://grafing.hr/portfolio-items/math-expert/