My new app: Xpiry - Track your expiring products & get notified before they get spoiled!

trojie

Direct Google Play Link

Hey everyone! I wanted to share something I've been working on – Xpiry, an android app. Trying to create a useful app for food waste :)

The main features of the app is to let the user add, view expiring products and then popping notifications before they expire based on customized settings (you can receive a notification for product X one day before, 2, 3 days and so on before expiration date) in order to avoid waste of products and stop forgetting them.

Other features:

- Minimalistic and concise design- Add products (image / name, expiring date, quantity, category & notes)

- Generate up to 5 food recipes based on your selected products using ChatGPT support

- Highly customisable settings

- Auto-deletion of expired products (set after how many days)

- Generate PDF with the products

- Night Mode available- Others

I am the solo developer and it's my first published app. I would really really appreciate some feedback, if you guys have any suggestions for improvements or other ideas/features to include in my app, then it would perfect. Also, some suggestions regarding the UI.

I have seen a spike in user base therefore I want to continue to update the app and some other features will be implemented soon :)

I have just one request. Try and play with the app, might be useful for you. Any feedback is tremendously helpful; it keeps me motivated and affirm my hard work is appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support!

https://preview.redd.it/6uemxxwf8qi...bp&s=a931f8fe7be48624e3f5fd60555d77ecd974b216