My SaaS helped 3 other SaaS startups to find their first ~10 customers in 1.5 months

timotheous

Hey everyone,

I am sharing this success story about my SaaS and how it helped my customers gain business opportunities and customers.

About my product - It is a fully AI automated SaaS that helps you engage on Reddit. It learns about your persona and comments on posts on your behalf just like you but everything on auto-pilot. And it costs $7/month.

So basically you are able to be active and engage on Reddit all automatically. This creates a lot of opportunities for finding right people and then eventually making them customers.

My customers' experience - Right now, my product has 17 customers and around 10 of them have been using it for 1.5 - 3 months. Each have been running 2-3 accounts with which they auto-engage. While conducting customers interviews in last 2 days, I got very positive feedback. I talked to everyone and these 3 companies (2 SaaS and 1 services) stood out as they were able to get 7-10 conversions solely using my product which gave them conversations, which lead to conversion.

It's always exciting to know that something what you have built has a real value attached to it and the people are paying you $$ are making 10x off of it. I know it's a very small sample set but I wanted to share as I was excited about this development.

Do let me know what do you guys think about it :)