Need help/advice from business owners

rockhound570

Hello. I really really really wanna start a business sa pilipinas pero i dont know where and how to start or what business to do. Can someone talk to me and just give me ideas/advice kung pano magstart and saan magstart? By the way im karl, 25 y/o from canada and in need of help 🥺. Thank you in advance!!!

@rockhound570 If you're gonna start a business for the sole purpose of profiting, you're gonna hate it.

Find a product or service you like doing or consuming. Start from there.

Tbh as in wala talaga ako idea what i want or whats good. Naiisip ko lang ngayon magfranchise ng fastfood ganon or some stand.

@rockhound570 Unless you have the capacity to franchise the major brands. Ingat ka lang sa low end franchise. Before jumping into a business you really have to do your due diligence. Whats your product, market, projections. And always look for whats your business risk. Once you know the risks in failing, then you can plan or de-risk your business.

Pero overall. Safest business you can do is Land Banking. Just invest in properties, look for clues kung saan you think ma ddevelop ung area within 5-10 years. Like think sino ba president ngayon ng pinas and saan ang territory niya talaga. Once youve done your research properly sell your property ng 10x or more after 5-10 years

@mhikl Agree ingat sa maliliit pa na business na nagpapafranchise. I was an egg drop franchisee before had 3 branches sabay sabay kong sinara. Bulok business model, magaling sila mangsales talk definitely sa unang months lang kumita. Ingat din sa mga may royalty fee! Unless you can afford to franchise jollibee/mcdo yan talaga walang talo.

@rockhound570 Find something unique or in-demand in Canada and try to replicate the same here in the Philippines. Medyo mahirapan ka magbusiness dito if wala ka physically sa Pilipinas. I suggest na bumisita ka ng PH before starting to get ideas and leads para macompare mo din dyan.

Find a hole, fill the hole. Hanap ka ng problem or need na kaya mo iaddress and try to make a profit out of it. Try to befriend small business owners din sa Canada. May mga taong willing magshare as long as di ka maging competitor. My friend helped me replicate his business in a different province without charging anything. Ganon din ginawa ko sa kanya, tinuruan ko rin siya nung ako naman may bagong idea.

Sa schools tinuturuan tayo maging independent. Pero sa business hindi ganon. Magiging dependent ka talaga in one way or another sa iba at sa connections mo.

@rockhound570 Do you have any trusted relatives here in PH or are you planning to relocate? Kaya mo naman siguro mag start ng business (based on what you want), kaso sino mag m’manage ng business mo.

@rockhound570 Baka interested ka I'm selling my franchised food business. Maganda yung brand pangmasa pero pangit lang yung nakuha kong location saka hirap ako asikasuhin kasi may full time work ako. D ko na mailipat kasi nawalan ako ng pangdown at deposit sa pedeng lipatan next. Lemon drinks pala yung stand. Pm me kung interested ka, price is negotiable.

@rockhound570 Hello, Karl! Maybe I can help you out. I help people from outside the Philippines to create their portfolio and get things running, same situation sa'yo. Reach out to me if you are interested~

Back