Need help finding the best e-commerce site

sonriserecords

Hey y’all! I sell jewelry as a side business that I’ve been doing for roughly 5 years now, and I’ve recently been thinking about putting my inventory on an actual website and not a third party app (Depop, etsy, etc) what is y’all’s recommendation for a simple e-commerce website that’s not gonna break the bank. I currently use Zettle for my pop up card payments, and I know that Shopify and woocommerce are a couple good ones, should I stick with Shopify? What’s y’all’s favorite e-commerce website and why?

@sonriserecords I have been using Shopify for the last 10 years and never looked back. It’s very simple to use, very newbie friendly, and there are a ton of apps for your specific needs that you can integrate.

@sonriserecords Hello! I’ve never implemented an ecommerce extension on a site but I did a fair amount of research and found out that Shopify or woocommerce are the best options still for a small business. The bigger you go, the more custom you can get, but those are the top dogs for the small business ecosystem.

If you’d like any product marketing input like for the ads or SEO side of thing, I can help there too.

@sonriserecords Great that you're trying to increase your reach!

As people already mentioned woocommerce and Shopify are great choices. If you're searching for something that is all in one including your website, you can try Squarespace. They're made for no-code and the fastest setup of online shops. You just need to connect a PayPal or a Stripe account and you're ready to earn money from your jewelry online.

Back