Need help! To find sources and contacts to learn A-Z about kitchen exhaust cleaning business

rosebraclet

So, I believe we’re the last phase or second last phase of this pandemic. Everything will be open and alright soon, And will all start enjoying food in our favorite nearby restaurants at full capacity.

So, I’m predicting and hoping that small or big local restaurants will be busier in near future so do services those go along with. And I’m planning to start a service business(Lead generation), where I’ll help local hood cleaner to get more restaurant clients and restaurants to quality and affordable hood cleaner.

And, To do that I need to know about the Inside-out of the kitchen exhaust cleaning business. I have a couple of friends in the restaurant line. So I know a little bit of that side of the story. That restaurant needs hood cleaned on regular basis; once a month ideally but they do between 2-3 months time period. But I’m not aware of the hood cleaner side of the story, What difficultly they find to get more customers and how can’t they convince them to get it cleaned on a more frequent basis than they do currently.

I’ll appreciate your time If you stopping by and help with feedback and suggestions. So, my Thank you in advance.🙏

@rosebraclet As you probably know, margins in the restaurant industry in the U.S. are razor thin. I think the biggest challenge is offering a good value. You're talking about how to convince restaurants to increase their maintenance, while the managers are thinking of every possible way to cut corners and fatten up the bottom line.

I like the idea but I think you might have an uphill battle ahead of you.

@steve109 I’m looking for a super niche, So I think and somewhat I’m related to the restaurant business. So I’m giving it a try! I’ll update here.. how it’s going.
Thank you for your time.

@rosebraclet Air quality is extremely important in this day and age when people are in lockdown indoors everywhere and restaurant owners don't want health dept citations so continue pursuing with this niche.

@schowdhury I’m about to start a lead generation agency. I have some contact of cleaners, I’ll help them free or with minimum charges to generate leads for them. And will have their testimonies as my social proof. This what my next move.

@rosebraclet I’ve cleaned hoods for a living and it is hard to bring in business especially if you’ve got a regional company doing it for half the price you’d need to charge. The supplies needed each job aren’t too pricey but having the right tools is 100% necessary.

Back