New House and Pet Sitting Platform

gdaw

Hey everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well!

I’m excited to share an idea with you and would love your input. I’m considering developing a web/mobile application designed to connect homeowners and pet owners with house sitters and pet sitters. My motivation stems from my own experiences with existing platforms, where I believe there’s room for improvement.

However, I realize my perspective is just one among many, so I'm keen to hear whether you feel the same way—or even if you don't, that's perfectly fine too! 😊

To gather your valuable insights, I've created a quick Google Form that should take no more than 5 to 7 minutes to complete:

https://forms.gle/jcz6cyZrEJTBF9ny9

I understand that filling out a survey without immediate rewards might not be the most exciting task, but your feedback is crucial. It will directly influence whether this project moves forward and, if so, ensure it’s tailored to meet your needs effectively.

Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts! 🤞

@gdaw Have a similar or same thought..

A platform for pet sitters or baby sitters for the residential community that i am in.

But there are already fb groups for these specific needs in my community and it is keeping me from not moving forward with the idea.

Also i dunno if there are any monetization strategy for the above idea if i even launch it.