Outsourcing cheaper subscriptions!

cheesuslover69

I was reading a blog about how Subscription services vary per country. And i checked Spotify premium subscriptions and it was 9.99 pounds in UK and 1.19 pounds here. YouTube premium subscription costs 0.3 dollars in Argentina and 11.99 dollars in UK. So i thought why not outsource these subscriptions and the first thing that came to my mind was, is this legal, and it was I read a whole article on this idea and it said and i quote direct from the article-

"The secret to how to get cheap Spotify isn’t as mysterious as it seems. It doesn’t involve anything illegal. Nor does it require technical knowledge on your part to trick Spotify into offering you a lower subscription fee."

If you want I can link the article in comments.

So, i am starting a service where cheap subscriptions can be outsourced and earn a commission in between.
The pros are that it won't require high time investment, zero capital, can carry out from anywhere and hugely scalable. But i can't do this alone as i would require people from their respective countries to bring customers who would want cheaper subscriptions.
Commission would split between me and the person who bought clients from their country.
I would like advices on this plan and if anyone interested kindly message me. Would appreciate your advices and potential partnership in this idea.

Back